Tribute to Nelson Mandela : Some of His Inspiring Quotes

The world mourns the loss of Nelson Mandela, a champion of freedom and human dignity. His inspiring life sets a great example to all. As a tribute to him, here are some of the quotes that epitomize his great spirit :



"It always seems impossible until it's done."

"Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again."

"I hate race discrimination most intensely and in all its manifestations. I have fought it all during my life; I fight it now, and will do so until the end of my days."


"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."

“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.



"Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people."


“Money won't create success, the freedom to make it will.


“There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.

"Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."





0 comments:

Post a Comment