X Factor USA 2013 Semi Finals Showdown, "Best Show"

I'd have to agree with Simon Cowell, this is by far the best episode of X Factor USA Season 3. The songs and performances were incredible. We are down to four acts : Alex & Sierra, Restless Road, Jeff Gutt and Carlito Olivero. And even before the grand finale next week, it appears that we have a winner. Its Alex & Sierra. They just stood out.


The final four survivors performed three times. The first song was chosen by viewers. Second round was a competitive duet. Third song was chosen by each mentors. Some incredible performances earned standing ovation from the judges.

Carlito has obviously improved and gained more confidence in his performances. Jeff Gutt made a stirring rendition of "Hallelujah". It was heartfelt and sincere.

But the night just went to Alex & Sierra. They ended the night singing "Gravity by Sara Bareilles. The standing ovation from the judges was not enough, Kelly and Demi were in tears.

Kelly said "Sierra, you are such a flower, and I love watching women grow, and I love watching women blossom." Demi confessed "You guys sang it flawless. I'm not even kidding. That was so beautiful and captivating. I'm looking at stars. You never cease to amaze me. Simon praise " “I would like to just bottle the last 10 seconds of that song, Sierra, and have it for the rest of my life because it was perfection. Absolute perfection,” 

Indeed. I am moved by it. 

Who will make it to the X Factor grand finale ? Stay tuned for the results tomorrow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment